Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bah Humbug.

I am married to Ebeneazer Scrooge. The one at the beginning of the story.

Although only Babydoll and I were involved in the Peter Pan play, apparently Hunk O Man, Rose, Bug, Barbie, and JB were unable to get their behinds out the door and over to Lowe's to pick out a tree. Their excuse? "You couldn't come with us."

So here is my living room:



God forbid I ever die. Because if I did, the girls would be dressed in WalMart overalls, own no makeup, never have any clean laundry, live in small house with white walls and no curtains, share the same bedroom, have a freezer full of Banquet Fried Chicken in boxes, and NEVER HAVE A CHRISTMAS TREE.

Bah Humbug.

: (

1 Comment:

Mother Letter said...

Thank you so much for your comments on the MLP way back when. I am compiling the distribution list. Would you please email me your email address so I can be sure you are included?

Thanks.

Danny