Friday, January 23, 2009

18


Somehow, all this happened in the blink of an eye --



The Rose: 3 lbs. 15 oz.







The Buglet: 2 lbs. 15 oz.

Born 8 weeks early, in isolettes for about a month -- miracles we thought might never happen




Finally going home after 4 weeks





Two little sacks of sugar




learning to crawl




water bugs




3rd birthday




kindergarten





elementary school






Two beautiful, talented, Godly young women.


Happy 18th birthday, my gorgeous gifts from God. You are the joys of my life.

xoxox

4 Comments:

Debbie said...

You're making me cry over here. Happy birthday indeed. And my twins will also be 18 in three weeks.

Fuschia said...

Happy Birthday to those beautiful ladies!!

Thank you for the encouraging comment...but it is HE who is amazing, not I!

I'm wearing my apron tonight to cook dinner :)

Antoinette said...

Happy Birthday to them and congratulations to you! Children grow up to be beautiful grown-ups because they were raised right. No small accomplishment. And what a sweet photo retrospective. :)

Anonymous said...

Love this, Aunt Jen! (Even though it makes me feel old! Major cliche warning: The twins as babies and toddlers seems like yesterday.)