Saturday, January 10, 2009

Still at It

The reorganising, that is. I did the kitchen earlier this week, then today put away all the Christmas and did the living room. Now I'm on to the closet.

The dreaded closet.

Here's a look at what's come out of the closet.

It's all my fabric and stuff. But I couldn't see anything before, so I've transferred a lot of it to that wire drawer thingy I stole from Bug's room. I'm hoping to put wheels on it so I can easily get it in and out of said closet.


So now I have to find a place for all of it. Back in here:


BECAUSE . . . today I put all the Christmas containers into the closet. The thing does a turn in the back and goes under the stairwell. So all the Christmas fit in there nicely (first thing in was what I needed the least once I need it again) -- and all the fabric can go on shelving that I'm currently installing.

I seem to have unused shelves and brackets out the wazoo. Lucky me!

The coats -- some of which went into this closet by design -- are going in the laundry room. You can see that the person who designed this closet must have been high on Pixie Stix candy (crack for those who can't afford it) because there is no sign of any kind of anything from which to hang a coat.
(pay no attention to the coat hanging there on the wall. It has been removed. But not by Photoshop.)

Besides, this is NC. Hunk O Man tells me it will be 16 next week. We'll see. I'll believe it when I'm freezing my ears off.

xox

0 Comments: