Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Tip for Today

While I do pray all the time as I see needs, I like the idea of having a specific list of people and things for which to pray. "Arrow prayers" or prayers-on-the-spot have a great impact, but then there are those long term things you always want to mention to God.

The trouble is, I can't keep track of a list, usually.

I learned this from my friend JoJo, who is a genius: Buy or borrow a kid's bath crayon, the kind used for drawing on the walls of your shower or bathtub. Write down all the stuff you pray for on a long-term basis on your bathtub or shower wall. You can even colour-code them.

This way, everytime you get into the shower or bath, you're reminded to pray.

Like I said, JoJo is a genius.

xoxox

1 Comment:

Debbie said...

Now that is such a great idea!