Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vroom Vroom

Be energetic in your life of salvation, reverent and sensitive before God. That energy is God's energy, an energy deep within you, God himself willing and working at what will give him the most pleasure.


Philippians 2:13


And that is why I love this book. Paul is so full of encouragement! For the past 3 days or so, I've been suffering with a migraine -- change of climate after a week in Indiana, changes in air pressure, whatever. All I know is that my head hurts.


But God's energy deep within me -- that is such an encouragement when all I've gotten done is some laundry. That energy will well up within me and take over. For now, after the sun has just gone down at 9:00PM, the headache is at bay. And I'm ready to let God do whatever He wants.


It's so nice to know that I don't have to find things to make myself busy. God is at work within me! All I have to do is make myself available to Him with a simple prayer -- Please Lord, use me today.

xoxoxox

1 Comment:

Spa TECH said...

I have had a migraine all morning and headaches almost everyday this week...but I can still blog!