Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 9-14: The Wesner Week in Review

Proud Grandma, Rose, Bug, and Proud Pappy




Happy girls, just graduated!



Hunk O Man, Rose, Bug, and Me





The grads and those beautiful sisters of theirs:

Babydoll, Rose, Bug, JB, and Barbie








Surprise visit from my sister K

** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ **


No, I have not died and the hogs have not eaten me.



(Thank God!)

That's what Hunk O Man always says when someone's been gone a long time; "hey, we thought you died and the hogs ate you!" Just to clarify: we have never lived on a farm, nor have we ever raised hogs or swine of any sort. And nobody has died. It's just been really busy around here -- crazy busy, if you know what I mean!
xoxox

1 Comment:

Patsy Baker said...

Just want you to know, I now use the phrase "moose-in-the-driveway".