Saturday, February 16, 2008

Finally I Learn to Finish One Thing Before I Begin 20 Others.

Just a quick rundown today of the projects I have going:

1. Finished a dress for me. Holy cow! I am definitely looking like the older mom of the gorgeous teenagers. I think I've made that transition but it still shocks me when I look at myself in the mirror. This is Simplicity 3763, with a few slight changes:


2. Aprons to sew. I'm aiming for one a day:


3. Patterns to sell on Ebay. I went thru my stash and decided to chuck these:


4. Rose's purse to finish, new apron fabric, and a shirt to alter for B's daughter:

5. Pre-algebra. Who knew I'd be doing it again with a 12-year old?

Today I have to play piano for a funeral, and attend a Valentine's dinner tonight. Hmmm. Would I rather be sewing? Of course. Will I be? Heck no!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Everything but the pre-algebra sounds wonderful. Now I really want to get my dress done. Well, first things first, and that's "the dress", which I'm about to tackle right now. That bodice lining is going in no matter what!!!