Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just a quick one today --

She's here! Marie is here! Our french exchange student is a delight, and (to quote my girls) she's DDG. That's Drop Dead Gorgeous, for all of us non-teenage types. Her english is extremely good, and she's very friendly and talkative. We love her and think we might just keep her!

I've joined the "Flirty Apron Swap," which is a fun exchange about which I'm very excited. Aprons are just a fun little thing to do -- the creative possibilities are endless! Yet another way to keep in touch with the outside world, since I tend to get buried amid the homeschooling and housework.

Ciao for now!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen. Just wanted to stop in and wish you a wonder weekend. I hope you all are enjoying your time with your guest. I look forward to seeing some pictures. Be well and stay healthy!

Ayez de bon temps!

Unknown said...

Hi Jen! How are things in your part of the world? Query? Would any of your girls be interested in some Precious Moments dolls? Most are the hard plastic, one is porcelain bisque. I need to make some space in my sewing room. Let me know! Hope you all are enjoying yourself!