Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This is What Happens When You Reorganise.

Yesterday, I spent the day rearranging my dining/sewing room. AGale's mom came over -- she's a good friend -- and we first measured and then got out the graph paper. Then we moved stuff. The result is magnificent! I now can get into the room and move around, and I still have my workspace. The best part is that when you walk in the front door, you see the computer and my beautiful poster of the ocean.


And she organized and made my cubbies all pretty --






And you have to actually turn around to see this --






Because everything went in here!



Ugh. More organizing to do with that. But that's out of sight and done for now!


Homeschooling stuff went here



Which meant that the bookshelf had to be brought in from the porch. So Bug decided that everything should be taken off the bookshelf and apparently left randomly throughout the porch.


Before it can go in this


Which has to be moved over here.



Nothing like reorganising your space. Never let it be said that one reorganisation does not necessitate another five.

Anyway. Aaahhhh. Now I can relax in my new workroom! Until, that is, I start putting the floor down in the laundry room later this week.

BUT -- school ends today, and homeschooling will largely end on Friday. Except for science and Bug's math and science and Narnia --

Ok, so homeschooling continues for a little while. But I will have help doing the laundry room!

But not from this guy. I think I may want his life most days.



0 Comments: