Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Spoils of Vacation

I have decided that this thing's too hard to read, and the print should be larger. I hope that's ok with everyone.
And I just had to crow a little about the treasures I found while on vacation.
The fabrics I found at Hobby Lobby:






Goodwill! Oh, the dresses!



(the hot pink one was actually the $12 find from Talbot's Outlet)


The incredible bag -- I think this was one of those "Gift with Purchase" things from Estee Lauder --




And the bag I got in order to copy the design --



Sheets -- which are essentially more fabric --



$5 shoes from WalMart to go with my cute new Goodwill skirt



Let me also say that all of these things are all Ann Taylor, Liz Claiborne, The Limited, Gap, Eddie Bauer, etc. I may shop cheap but I don't scrimp on the quality. I really don't care about labels but I do care about the way things are made, and the way they fit.

I also hit Ikea, the new one just north of Cincinnati, and got more drinking glasses. I'm not sure what happens to ours, but they do seem to disappear.

Then Chari gave me some more.

And getting it all home was a challenge. But we managed.

I am raising green/use-it-again/recycle shoppers; the consumer index people would be proud.

: )

2 Comments:

Kelsey S said...

WOW awesome awesome finds!

Kelsey
mysweetlife.org

Unknown said...

Score! I haven't been to the GW in so long. I love everything!!