Thursday, July 3, 2008

WFMW: 5 Ingredients or Less

Ok, ok. I know it's Thursday, but I was gone all day yesterday. I was at the North American Christian Convention hanging with my homies. I saw people I hadn't seen in years! It was tons of fun.

But Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer asked for recipes this Wednesday of 5 ingredients or less. I am all about 5 ingredients or less. So here you go:

CHICKEN SALAD
3-4 Chicken breasts, cooked and pulled apart into shreds
1 cup pecans
some grapes, cut into half, about 2 cups
an apple, diced
mayonnaise or Miracle Whip


Mix it all up and use as much Miracle Whip as you need to make it creamy. Serve it with an ice cream scoop onto a bun.
Yummy.

1 Comment:

Trina said...

I love chicken salad!!! My hubby doesn't like mayo so I sub Poppyseed dressing for the mayo if he is eating it.