Monday, August 4, 2008

MeMe Tag

I've been tagged by Beachy Mimi to do a MEME about six random things about myself.

Rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post these rules on your blog via copy-and-paste.
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
7). Alrighty then.

Thing One: Regarding the Future.
I have never finished college (went for 2 years to Cincinnati Christian University) because I could never figure out what I wanted to do. I have now decided. I am 49. I want a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, or even better, a Master's in Fine Arts. Someday before I die, that is.

Thing Two: Things Foodish.
I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs and also on my fish sandwiches.

Thing Three: What A Pain.
I thoroughly detest having to deal with personal hygiene. It takes time out of my day I could be creating, and I look forward to heaven when everyone is just beautiful all the time and nobody has to go to the bathroom or brush their teeth.

Thing Four and Four and One Half: Licence for Behaviour in the Neighbourhood.
I have a photographic memory. So I actually see what happened in my head when I remember it. I also like to spell things the British way and speak British fluently.

Thing Five: I Can't Believe You Thought of That.
My most favourite thing in decorating is when you use something intended to be used for something else. Like a teapot for a plant container, or grocery bags from old curtains.

Thing Six: Except I'm Really Too Creative To Be That Obsessive About Anything.
I have weird OCD things: When I turn around, I have to turn back around to unwind. I don't like pointy things pointing at me or anyone else, like pens laying on a table (or my cordless drill just now). I have to sleep with the closet door closed because of a childhood nightmare. I love that saying I just found: "I have CDO, which is the same as OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE."

There you go.

Here are the people I'm tagging:

This Ain't New York

Sew Much Fabric, Sew Little Time

Second Cup of Coffee

Country Girl Couture

Homeschool Circus

We Are THAT Family

3 Comments:

Beachy Mimi said...

Thanks for playing! Cheerio!(British accent)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

OK, Jen! I'm posting tomorrow. One question, though. If you "unwind" yourself, that means you never got turned around to go the direction you initially turned, right? I'm confused!

Katy said...

oh my gosh...LOL...your blog cracks me up!!! You are so funny! :)
I see you have Dave Ramsey in your books you read in Shelfari...I too love him! My hubby and I took his class and it taught us ALOT!!!! :)
AND...i LOVED reading the 10 Reasons I can Relate that you have on your sidebar under your feedjit!!! LOL
The sewing scissors one...AHAHAHAHA!!! My mom used to always tell us the same thing!!! LOL I always just thought they were "just scissors"...LOL!!!
And then #8 on that list....AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I take Cymbalta too!!!! It makes me a much nicer and happier person as well!!! Before I was on the Cymbalta I always said I was crazy and losing my mind!!!! ROFL!!!
Just totally cracks me up!!! It is so fun to find people who possess similar things as yourself...know what I mean???