Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ReFashion 101





Ok, I'm jumping into "refashioning" for a time. That means I'm taking old or thrift store clothing (used) and making it into something new.




Here's my first attempt. It was a Cappagallo camp shirt and elastic waist capris:








Which I turned into a peasant top and elastic waist skirt. I used fabric I had laying around, leftover from purses:






I'm relatively pleased. It's definitely an improvement over what it was!


The second thing was a far cry easier --


This very cute long-sleeved shirt (a hand-me-over from a friend) got a quickie makeover --





Short sleeves. Not much different, but just enough to make JB want to wear it.


More as I remake more leftovers!

1 Comment:

Mavis D. said...

Much better with short sleeves!

Where is the picture of the girls? I missed seeing them. I have five BOYS! LOL

Later!