Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So What's on Your Fridge?



I think a fridge can say a lot about a family. I'm curious to know what's on yours.


Mine actually contains some truly fantastical, almost magical things --


Like the amazing, invisible, color-coded Chore Chart:









The Bible Verse that Nobody Ever Sees Anymore:





The Coolest of the Cool Uncles, my brother The Droid:




The Never-ending Project List:








The Ever-Changing Grocery List:





The Magnetic Words that form Ridiculous Sentences:





Earnest T:






Hunk O Man Many (Skinnier) Years Ago:











Comic Relief:







And always, Chocolate on Top.





So what does your fridge say about you?

xox








2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I checked with my fridge. It told me that I really need to throw away the expired coupons and the list of church lectors from 2 years ago. It also asked me to quit buying so much junk food. Suffice it to say, the fridge and I are no longer on speaking terms.

Unknown said...

That's the same place I keep my chocolate, hiding it like I don't know where it is.