Monday, December 29, 2008

Beauty for the Beautifully Challenged

About 3 years ago, I had a friend introduce me to Arbonne. I loved the skin care line -- the one with all the vitamin C in it. It made my skin look SO much better, and I loved the smell of it.

But I gave it up because of the expense. It was almost $100 everytime I ran out of cleanser and moisturizer.

Two weeks ago, I was in Sally Beauty Supply looking for false eyelashes (for the play I was in). I ran across some stuff called "Beyond Belief Vita C+" moisturizer, eye cream, and serum. They were only $5.99 each so I got all 3.




Holy Facelift, Batman!


It's like I'm using the Arbonne stuff again. My skin is much nicer, wrinkles are diminishing, and it smells amazing. So I had to tell you about it.

Now I have mid-life aging skin that's had too much sun. I say this because you may have beautiful aging skin which has had very little sun, or you may have gorgeous young skin. Either way, this stuff is just flat WOW. You should try it.

1 Comment:

Fuschia said...

I love Arbonne! But the price is tough. I will have to check this out...thanks!!