Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tennis a la Wesner


This is Rose.





Rose is always ready for you and your bad self.

Rose is not playing around.

Rose is playing some serious tennis here.




Rose is serious about smacking that ball. You'd better be able to either hit it back,
or get out of the way.


I'm not even kidding.


This is JB. She's not fooling around either.



JB can't even believe you.



JB's got a mean serve.



And yesterday, JB won.

Won Big.

Barbie is our Fashionista Tennis Player.

Because it is all about how you look when you play tennis.


Adjust ponytail.




Ew! Was that a bug? In my dangly earring?




Ok, ponytail is set. The swing is good. Necklace doesn't move.




Look left and -- pose! Hey, whatcha doing over there, JB? Was that in? Are you sure?


Do these balls in my skirt make me look fat?



Bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

OK.

Barbie is now ready to play some serious tennis.



And, serve!



I do love my Barbie Doll.

xox

2 Comments:

Katy said...

Ahahahahaha!!! That was great! :)

Beachy Mimi said...

I totally get where Barbie is coming from. Great pictures.